Wireless Infrastructure Services Division
1. Consulting Services: Requirements gathering, RFP creation and response for all communications systems, complete eco-system definition and development of a wireless solution, creative marketing messaging, grant applications.
- Design Services – Physical and Electrical aspects of the solution
- RF, Electrical & Mechanical Site Survey – outdoor and indoor facilities
- Tower and Antenna Construction – Fixed-guyed Tower construction & maintenance, Antennas for commercial and amateur radio applications, point to point, point to multipoint, licensed and unlicensed frequency applications
- Annual Quality Assurance Programs – site inspections, site audits for M&O, M&A
- Interference Location Identification and Noise Mitigation Services
- Insurance Claim Processing – Storm Damage, Catastrophic events – estimates, complete replacement – one stop service
References/ Case Studies
Statewide Hospital Backup Communications Network Installation - Installed over 15 individual communications systems for a statewide network of hospitals in support of their Critical Communications Infrastructure project which operated in both VHF and UHF bands, requiring rooftop and tower mounted antennas connected with low loss coaxial cable and lightning protection. Internally, the services work included installing the radio equipment in an ergonomic and user friendly mobile platform that could be moved within the hospital as required (provided a rapid deployment solution of the incident command center as required).
Cellular Tower Site Audits – multiple hundreds of cell sites audited for companies that acquire vertical real estate. Site report included a full description of all assets on the site, layout diagrams and all quality related issues identified and a complete set of photographs. Competitive analysis of nearby sites provided as well.
Antenna/Tower Replacement – hundreds of projects completed to repair or replace storm damaged tower sites following major weather-related actions. Large commercial arrays to small antenna structures were evaluated, repaired, commissioned and de-commissioned.